1. Making healthy lifestyle choices (e.g. maintaining a healthy weight, adding exercise into your routine, limiting alcohol intake and menopausal hormone use, etc.) may reduce your risk of breast cancer.
2. Which breast changes should be reported to a doctor?
3. A mammogram is used to __________ breast cancer.
4. Men cannot get breast cancer.
5. Although rare, young women can and do get breast cancer, even in their 20's.
6. Co-survivors are ___________ who are there to lend support from breast cancer diagnosis through treatment and beyond.
The following questions will help us improve our education efforts.