Visit Komen.org
Lower Your Risk
Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
Daily Diary of Joy
Change Page: << < ..21222324252627282930.. > | Showing page 29 of 355, messages 281 to 290 of 3541
mary l

• Total Posts : 1618
  • Reward points : 4355
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Monday, February 07, 2011 9:06 AM
Sharon, I just posted a message on the waiting room site and I asked you if you were glad the Steelers won.  I can't blame this on chemo fog it's senility!!!  I don't care for Big Ben so I was glad that the Packers won.  It was a good game.  My husband was rooting for the Steelers because they are from PA.  Do you follow the Phillies?  They are my favorite.  I understand we will be getting more snow this week.   Mary L
Diag. Oct 2003 with 6mm mass, IDC grade III ductal carcinoma in-situ, Inflammatory Breast Cancer stage IIIB, Her2+++.   I had A/C followed by Taxotere (only had 2tx as I had heart problems from it); Left Mastectomy followed by 35 rads.  Recurence in 9 months as skin mets to mast. site. tx Carboplatin/Herceptin,  stayed on Herceptin every other week for almost 4 years only stopping when my ejection fraction would get too low. off herceptin & ned 3 years in 2010
ElaineQW

• Total Posts : 4705
  • Reward points : 10730
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Monday, February 07, 2011 9:07 AM
Sharon - You're the second person to say that my being an actor was no surprise.  I wonder what comes through in my posts?  Really!  It's so interesting that we can feel a person through the computer.  I guess that's why we all feel so close.  Who said the computer has kept us from "really"  interacting with people?  Komenville proves that theory is wrong!

I'm from NYC originally and I'm jealous if your trip.  Glad you had a nice time :)

Hug,
Elaine
 A person's greatness is the power to stand alone;to be able to make her own choice; in action,to write anew her own law; to choose her own sacrifices; run her own dangers; win her own freedom; venture her own destruction; to choose her own happiness 

mary l

Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Monday, February 07, 2011 9:42 AM
Ellaine, we all love you and you are a great actor.  You brighten the day for all of us.    Mary L
Diag. Oct 2003 with 6mm mass, IDC grade III ductal carcinoma in-situ, Inflammatory Breast Cancer stage IIIB, Her2+++.   I had A/C followed by Taxotere (only had 2tx as I had heart problems from it); Left Mastectomy followed by 35 rads.  Recurence in 9 months as skin mets to mast. site. tx Carboplatin/Herceptin,  stayed on Herceptin every other week for almost 4 years only stopping when my ejection fraction would get too low. off herceptin & ned 3 years in 2010
Jean Southward

• Total Posts : 1782
  • Reward points : 3810
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:04 AM
Daughters twins were born on 2-2.  Bronnie Zedekiah weighed 5 12 and Brigham Zacchaeus weighed 3 15.  Both are still in the hospital but improve with each passing day.  Just need to learn how to take as much from a bottle as is required before going home.  They are having every third feeding thru a feeding tube.  So exciting!!
Jean S

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops...at all.

Emily Dickinson

IDC Stage IIB Grade 3 BC DX on 2-10-09
HER2+++
ER/PR+ 90% 
2 of 6 Node Positive
Double Mastectomy 2-23-09
Completed Chemo TC 7-10
Herceptin until 3-20-10
Arimidex for 5 years Started 8-09 
ElaineQW

• Total Posts : 4705
  • Reward points : 10730
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Tuesday, February 08, 2011 11:56 AM
Congratulations times two :)  You have a happy and busy time ahead of you...enjoy every moment. 

Hug
Elaine
 A person's greatness is the power to stand alone;to be able to make her own choice; in action,to write anew her own law; to choose her own sacrifices; run her own dangers; win her own freedom; venture her own destruction; to choose her own happiness 

mary l

Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Tuesday, February 08, 2011 12:09 PM
Jean, CONGRATULATIONS!!!  You must be a very proud Grandma.  Mary L
sharonma

• Total Posts : 4093
  • Reward points : 10530
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Tuesday, February 08, 2011 3:36 PM
Jean,
CONGRATULATIONS on your new bundles of JOY!!!!  I'm so happy that they are healthy!
Two little angels
dx ILC/dcis excisional biopsy 5/30/08
r segmental mast (partial) snb 6/4
node neg stage1 gr ll
er+/pr- Her2 - Oncotype Dx 11
R mast 9/22/08 w DIEP
tamox,now AI 
BRCA 1 & 2 NEG
davinci hyst/bso,  
Tricia Keegan

• Total Posts : 19215
  • Reward points : 13515
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Tuesday, February 08, 2011 4:48 PM
Congratulations Jean to all the family, they were born on my B'day too!!!
Tricia Keegan...From Ireland Dx July '05 IDC 3/9 nodes pos..triple positive..a/c x 4..Taxol/herceptin x 12
Herceptin 1yr ..rads x35 oophorectomy Aug '06
Currently taking Arimidex /Zometa 1 x yearly
Carepage- survivortricia
Jean Southward

• Total Posts : 1782
  • Reward points : 3810
Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:24 AM
Thanks everyone!  Glad to know they share their birthday with such an inspirational person, Trisha!!  They continue to improve every day and will be home very soon!!  Boys are new to us.  We had two daughters, I am one of two daughters to my dad, we have two granddaughters and now two boys!!  This will be a fun experience but Bumpa and Marna need to get some boy toys in our toy box.  Move over baby dolls!  Trucks are rolling in!!
Jean S

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops...at all.

Emily Dickinson

IDC Stage IIB Grade 3 BC DX on 2-10-09
HER2+++
ER/PR+ 90% 
2 of 6 Node Positive
Double Mastectomy 2-23-09
Completed Chemo TC 7-10
Herceptin until 3-20-10
Arimidex for 5 years Started 8-09 
mary l

Re:Daily Diary of Joy - Wednesday, February 09, 2011 10:53 AM
Congratulations Jean!!!  What a blessing, 2 baby boys.    Mary L
Change Page: << < ..21222324252627282930.. > | Showing page 29 of 355, messages 281 to 290 of 3541

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll