Visit Komen.org
Lower Your Risk
Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Radiation Tips and Experiences
Susan

• Total Posts : 2839
  • Reward points : 7205
Radiation Tips and Experiences - Thursday, February 14, 2008 3:51 PM
HI ALL, Coco and I decided we wanted to make a thread for radiation treatments. It can become difficult to locate them once they are lost in the traffic flow here.
SO, for everyone doing radiation now, has it coming up, or all you wonderful ladies/gents full of experience...please post on this thread.

I think my last post was letting everyone know this was coming up for me. It did get postponed some. I had my alignment with the radiation machine today. I was perscribed BIAFINE to use 3 to 4 times a day starting today and throughout treatment...possibly beyond. My first treatment is Monday at 11:45. I hate the time, but they had nothing any earlier. I told them to put me on the "move up when others finish list." I would much prefer to go between 9 and 10, as the traffic is lighter then.
Here's hoping we can help this be a good experience for all that have to endure radiation. Coco, have a safe and wonderful trip...looking forward to your posts coming up soon....and everyone else that wants to march through this with us. WE ARE WARRIORS.    HUGS.
Susan in TN
dx 3/05/07
IDC 3 cm.,10% DCIS/Stage IIB/T2/G2
6/9 + lymph nodes
ER+ 90%/ PR-/ HER2-
A/C,Taxotere
Simple rt. mast.
Arimidex 
Radiation
carepage:blackeyedsue

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission