Lower Your Risk
Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 And Life Goes ON: Daily Support
Rose Cafe523

• Total Posts : 2653
  • Reward points : 6385
And Life Goes ON: Daily Support - Monday, March 26, 2012 9:55 PM
Have  you ever wanted to just  talk to someone post BC and during BC, just  put it out there some of your feelings, life things happening.?  I feel we make friends here and sometimes just need to talk.  It might be about cancer but it more than likely is just about life.  Cancer changes many of us on how we look at life, but more than that, that we need support and friendships. 
   I have good and bad days and sometimes have no one to talk to .  I consider many here as friends that understand .  My lesson here came from the original girls from Sunbearz thread.  They talked about fears and they talked about vacations and making pies, about things happening around them that gave them  joy but also their  lives in general.  We have a few threads here that are about this but they are a little more specific.  I thing the Daily Diary of Joy is a fantastic thread that focuses on the positives of what is going on.  The Waiting room is  about waiting for tests etc and many post about their lives.  But I feel those WAITING need that space with their fears also. 
   This thread may go nowhere, but just thought I would give it a try.  So post if you want.  What is happening in your life??  Good, bad, sad, whatever you need it to be.
 Pink Impacts Forever
5-23-06 DCIS High Grade
Strong family history BC/OVCA
denied(lost appeals)out of network surgery
10-30-06 BM SICA left,DIEP right
Nodes Neg No chemo or rads 
Revisions along with LAVH/BSO/TVT 1-23-08
Biopsies x 3 10/20/08,neg
Bone scan 2/23/11 spot on R frontal and occiptal bone
PET/CT scan 3/4/11 negative

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission