Visit Komen.org
Lower Your Risk
Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Offering for Free May 1st 2014 Amazon E-Book - Tales of a Remarkable Breast
Jane W

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 4995
Offering for Free May 1st 2014 Amazon E-Book - Tales of a Remarkable Breast - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 9:43 AM
When I was first diagnosed in 2011, it took me a while to find the Komen website, but once I found it, I used it all the time. I turned to the message board for more personal questions, and always felt a little bad that I never posted anything until today. Less than a month ago, I published an Amazon e-book 'Tales of a Remarkable Breast'. It's informative and sassy. My hope is to give you, your loved ones and providers an idea of what one breast cancer patient's health care looked like...and I want to make you laugh. I am offering it for free on May 1st. My diagnosis: IDC-T1 NoMo, ER+, PR+, HER2- and I'm doing fine now. For those of you who are just starting out and have a similar diagnosis, it can be scary. I had no idea what it was like to be a patient, and I was anything but that (patient). You've definitely earned the right to feel out of sorts, but with the proper care, chances are you too will be fine. Check it out. If you don't have Kindle and want it in a pdf, send me an email on May 1st, and I will forward an electronic copy to your email account. Please send your request to remarkablebreast@gmail.com All comments are welcome. Best wishes! Jane G. Witheridge Batavia IL
Tricia Keegan

• Total Posts : 19215
  • Reward points : 13520
Re:Offering for Free May 1st 2014 Amazon E-Book - Tales of a Remarkable Breast - Tuesday, April 22, 2014 2:28 PM
Hi Jane,

In general Komen don't allow any advertising on the message boards, (as otherwise they'd be innundated with requests and advertising ) However as you're offering it free on this date and its likely some of our members will be interested I'll leave this post here and only delete if I get complaints, good luck and glad you're doing well.
Tricia Keegan...From Ireland Dx July '05 IDC 3/9 nodes pos..triple positive..a/c x 4..Taxol/herceptin x 12
Herceptin 1yr ..rads x35 oophorectomy Aug '06
Currently taking Arimidex /Zometa 1 x yearly
Carepage- survivortricia

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message