Online support Group for Stage IV (MBC)

Komen Admin
  • Total Posts : 892
  • Reward points : 13455
Online support Group for Stage IV (MBC) - Wednesday, June 15, 2016 3:34 PM
In partnership with Cancer Care, the Susan G. Komen® Breast Care Helpline is offering a 15 week online support group for people diagnosed with stage IV (metastatic breast cancer).  This group is a safe, convenient and confidential space where participants can discuss the challenges of living with cancer, while giving and receiving support, information, and guidance.  This group is professionally moderated by oncology social workers from the breast care helpline.

Start Date
Tuesday, July 12, 2016
(Group accepts new members after start date.)

End Date
Thursday, October 20, 2016

Register here:  Begin registration process now. (If hyperlink does not work see URL below)

You will be contacted by the group moderator to complete the online assessment and registration process.  This will be done by Susan G. Komen helpline social workers only.  The entire process will take no more than 48 hours to complete.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to call our breast care helpline at 1-877-GO KOMEN (1-877-465-6636).  The helpline is available 9 am – 10pm ET, Monday – Friday.

http://bit.ly/21n1ty9

Katsie
  • Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 2210
Re:Online support Group for Stage IV (MBC) - Sunday, April 23, 2017 5:49 PM
I tried three times to register, but keep getting kicked back saying I didn't complete the form.  I even had my adult son look at my entries on the form, and he said that I filled them out as requested.  

Tricia Keegan
  • Total Posts : 19215
  • Reward points : 13520
Re:Online support Group for Stage IV (MBC) - Monday, April 24, 2017 12:43 PM
Katsie this relates to 2016 and finished in October that year so think that's why it didn't accept your registration. We have a closed group on Facebook you may like to join as there are a few other ladies there stage iv offering support as well as newly dx members.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1588741974737166/
Tricia Keegan...From Ireland Dx July '05 IDC 3/9 nodes pos..triple positive..a/c x 4..Taxol/herceptin x 12
Herceptin 1yr ..rads x35 oophorectomy Aug '06
Currently taking Arimidex /Zometa 1 x yearly
Carepage- survivortricia