Lower Your Risk
Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Breast Cancer & Treatments
Anon1

• Total Posts : 9245
  • Reward points : 0
Breast Cancer & Treatments - Tuesday, August 05, 2003 1:51 PM
I have several thoughts:
1. It seems a lot of money from the public and research grants are given in the fight against breast cancer but the only possible cause that has been given is that "some" women have a genetic factor. Why is breast cancer so prevelant in the 20th and 21st century? There has to be a common link, whether it is enviornmental, birth control pills or diet.
2. In my opinion, it is criminal that American born women with breast cancer are subjected to the fact of bankruptcy, loss of home and denial of treatment for those without medical insurance BUT the American public is financing health care for illegal aliens. I know this for a fact through my n previous employment for many years in the health field.
3. Why should American women keep fighting for a cure for breast cancer when if they contract breast cancer and cannot afford treatment they not only will possibly loose their life but will definitely loose their home and any savings to pay for treatment if they do not have health insurance. Something is wrong in this country when your value is equal to what health insurance you have. I realize my opinions are not politically pleasing but they are based on reality which is not always pleasant.

Jump to:

Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread
  • Reply to message
  • Post New Poll